2022 Midterm Action List – Seven Steps You Can Take to Protect Our Elections from Fraud
If we all get involved in the 2022 midterms, we can prevent most election fraud. It’s time to act!
One thing we learned from the 2020 election is that post-election litigation does not stop Democrats from cheating and stealing elections. Now is the time to be proactive and step up before the midterm elections. We currently have one month to act. Patriots should register and join as election workers, observers. But we must do more.
Now that citizens are aware of fraud, many jurisdictions are taking proactive measures to prevent its detection and disclosure. Below are several county-level tips to help prevent fraud. Some may require legal action. If you have additional suggestions add it in the “Comments” section. If those suggestions require more personal disclosure, contact the GP directly using this email. A more detailed version of this article is available in PDF which we will update as needed.
popular: BREAKING: 34 US political prisoners in DC gulag demand transfer to Guantanamo Bay to escape intolerable conditions in heartbreaking letter
Below are some of the highlights covered in this article:
- Lawsuits seeking surveillance of key areas while elections are active.
- Multiple checklists to remind employees of what to look for, and create incident reports.
- Request GOP oversight at ballot transfer loading docks, USPS Regional Facility, and more
- GOP campaign staff need an outside war room team to handle issues on their behalf.
- War rooms should contact higher election officials and county supervisors immediately.
- Get printing vendor details about QVF files, printed ballots, total ballots mailed.
- Track all UAA ballots in real-time leading up to Election Day, and during the count.
- Contact local and national media outlets about the issues, and name the obstructing officials.
1 – Important requirements during election activation:
The left launched lawsuits in the final weeks of the election cycle to compel the courts to make decisions. They have been able to change registration deadlines, add ballot boxes, and more. Some cases have been heard in less than 2 days. You should focus the lawsuits on the areas that have the greatest impact while the election is active. These are areas that will address past incidents of fraud, especially if the fraud was previously documented. Here are some ideas.
- Demand that GOP monitors be posted at key ballot transfer locations. This includes USPS regional centers, tabulation center loading docks, and more.
- The total number of ballots arriving or departing should be provided to observers at major ballot transfer points.
- Require a “Total Ballot Cast” to be provided on election night. Knowing this total of “all voters” participating prevents adding late ballots. Most only publish the ballots they’ve “counted,” then update it over time.
- Eliminate all distance rules, such as the 6 foot scam. Allow qualified observers in all areas of tabulation centers and polling places.
- Require all delivery vehicles that transport belts or equipment, especially rental trucks, to be equipped with temporary GPS tracking.
- Each county has its own unique issues. So ask for more than you want. Then reach a compromise agreement for what you really need.
2 – Belt Printing and QVF Total:
Most election officials will not disclose the exact number of ballots printed, mailed, or sent. Jurisdictions typically send an initial Qualified Voter File (QVF) mailing list to their printing vendor. The seller then sends ballots to everyone on this list. They then send out supplemental lists as new voter registrations come in. Multiple lists create chaos, duplicates, excess and worse. Get written answers that come directly from the seller.
- Find out how many lists were delivered to the print vendor, and their time stamps.
- Does the vendor check each list to verify that ballots have not already been mailed to those voters?
- Does the seller scrub addresses using USPS services to reduce data undeliverable mail?
Get the total ballot count for each QVF list. Determine the “grand total” of all ballots printed and mailed.
3 – Tabulation Center Central Command:
Complaints from GOP poll workers and observers fall on deaf ears and are dismissed as partisan obstructionism. Supervisors of Elections defer to these complaints to comply with orders. If problems arise, GOP staff within tabulation centers or other key areas must escalate to an outside crew, in real-time. Processes 5-8,000 belts every hour so time is of the essence. This external support team should include lawyers, election experts, and media staff.
- In many states, tabulation staff cannot leave until the polls are closed. Wait for cell phones right outside your entrance.
- The support team should accept calls in real-time and have some staff near the center.
- The command should immediately take this issue to several top county officials by phone, or walk into their offices.
- Negotiate a resolution in a timely manner or require temporary closure of the defective area.
- Communicate issues and obstacles to the media. This includes local radio, TV, national sites, social media influencers.
- The option of renting a motor home is parked nearby as a command center, for those worst tabulation centers.
4 – Emergency and satellite pole locations
Bad actors are always looking for places where they can deposit large amounts of ballots at once. “Emergency” and “satellite” centers are known locations for accepting large ballot dumps. They have very little voting in person but end up with boxes full of mail-in ballots that were dropped off. It is important to keep an eye on these locations and disrupt any “bulk belt deliveries”. Two days before the 2020 election, a strange USPS court ruling allowed plainclothes people to leave ballot trays at vote centers in swing states.
5 – Eyeball the UAE Belt:
Ballots that many call “returned to sender” are actually named Undeliverable-as-Addressed (UAA). These valid blank ballots are to be returned to the jurisdiction. These are huge numbers that seem to be disappearing in almost every major county. A tray with just 200 UAA belts can cost up to $4,000 for bad actors. Keep a close eye on these in your jurisdiction. This Lake County, FL official is next to an entire rack of voter postcards that were all undeliverable (UAA).
6 – Questions to ask the county now:
Contact your county and ask some questions, and gather important contact information.
- Is a real-time type data feed available for analysis?
- What do you do with a UAA belt?
- (UAA) What is your plan to deal with undeliverable ballots?
- How do you flag a UAA ballot and what kind of time frame does it take?
- Can you provide the USPS daily report that lists the number of UAA ballots they process?
7 – Incident checklist
There are three separate PDF checklists to help election workers create “incident reports.” These are specific to polling locations, voter experience, and machine testing. More importantly, they show GOP staff what areas to look for. All 3 checklists and training videos can be downloaded from this website. There is also a video on how to customize the form for your county or state. These are exceptionally detailed documents, made by Missouri canvassers, and attributed to USA-Missouri.
The radical left and their media allies infiltrated GOP poll worker training. They promoted a narrative that GOP training is partisan and producing overzealous election workers. This fake news is aimed at covering electoral jurisdictions. Anger can justify unequal hiring, ideological scrutiny, and worse. This has prompted some authorities, to justify hypothetical situations, to create new rules aimed at “preventing disruption”. No goper should be forced to stand in just a boxed area, or other madness. Learn the new rules and return before November 8.
Contact your county GOP or local groups to find out what actions they are taking and how you can help. Some counties already have small “central command” teams of 2-4 attorneys to assist. However, many of these lack the sense of urgency of a “fire drill” to escalate issues in real time. They do not understand to solve the issues after the elections. Help your GOP get creative.
Take action – get involved!
Here are some organizations you can join to help save our country:
Tea Party Patriots – Allows you to choose from 14 interests. One of the better.
GOP win – it’s the RNC. Shows meetings, post events, and more across the US.
Operation Overwatch – Although new, it’s for die-hard patriots. Some law enforcement support.
Election Integrity Network – Insightful Newsletter, part of the Conservative Policy Institute.
This is a more detailed version of the article Available in PDF.
Be brave, be brave, be patriotic!